New Tenants Announced at Mercado del Barrio
August 22, 2017
Shea Properties announced today seven new tenants coming to Mercado del Barrio, the mixed-use center located under the Coronado Bridge in the heart of Barrio Logan.
“From a gourmet gastropub and brewery, to a luxury nail salon, the latest additions to Mercado del Barrio bring in local and regional retailers, restaurateurs and services that further support Barrio Logan as an emerging San Diego neighborhood and go-to destination,” said Kiril McKee, senior vice president of retail leasing for Shea Properties.
Joining the diverse selection of retail, dining and service options will be:
- Actitude Cerveceria, a first-to-market gastropub and brewery
- Barrio Bros, a craft beer and pizza restaurant
- Oi Asian Fusion, a fresh and cooked-to-order concept influenced by Filipino, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese and American soul food cuisines
- Partners Personnel, a staffing agency
- Pho Bo, a Vietnamese rice noodle soup café
- Taqueria Revolucion, a local San Diego favorite with authentic street tacos
- And the already open for business, Posh & Polished Nail Lounge
The Mercado’s retailers, public art program, and community plazas are helping to revitalize the urban landscape. “We believe that we’ve created something more than a shopping center here at Mercado del Barrio,” said McKee. “We’ve created a community hub that helps bring people together and one that fits perfectly within the Barrio Logan neighborhood.”
Anchored by a 36,000-square-foot Northgate Market, one of the nation’s leading Hispanic markets selling day-to-day grocery items and prepared foods, Mercado del Barrio’s current tenants also include Mariscos el Pulpo, Little Caesars, T-Mobile, Asia Wok, Fade Factory, Iron Fist Brewing Company, National Laundry & Dry Cleaning, Sally Beauty and Tocumbo Ice Cream & Tortas.